At present, fireproof board is the most commonly used raw material in the market. Its advantages are fireproof, moisture-proof, wear-resistant, oil-resistant, easy to clean, and there are many varieties. Fire-proof board has become the leading product in the cabinet market because of its bright color, many tricks to choose, wear-resisting, high temperature resistance, easy cleaning, waterproof, moisture-proof and other characteristics, and has been selected and accepted by more and more families.
The characteristics of high-quality fire-proof board are as follows:
1. The design is clear and thorough, the effect is more vivid and the stereoscopic sense is stronger.
2. There is no color difference in the layout.
3. Flat appearance, lubrication and wear resistance.
1. Reasons for surface cracking of decorative panels:
1. Resin reacts too tenderly and the molecule is too small.
2. Incomplete curing of resin
The method of dealing with high glue content of surface film paper:
1. Discontinuation of unqualified resins
2. Appropriate improvement of hot pressing temperature or extension of hot pressing time
3. Control the glue content of surface film paper.
2. Reasons for the delamination of decorative panels:
1. The volatile content of the film paper is too low, and the film paper cures locally when it is dry.
2. Resin content of film paper is not good
3. The pressure is too low or hot pressing time is not good.
Method of dealing with impurities between film paper:
1. Control volatile content should not be too low, dry temperature should not be too high, time should not be too long, avoid local curing of resin.
2. Improve the glue content of film paper.
3. Appropriate progressive pressure includes prolonging heating time.
4. Pay attention to the sundries when laying the moulds
3. Reasons for warping of decorative panels:
1. Inhomogeneous thickness of tissue components of various base papers
2. The adhesive content of film paper is not uniform and the pressure is not uniform everywhere.
The method of insufficient cooling after heat preservation in the process of restriction:
1. All kinds of base paper should meet the technological requirements.
2、 坚持树脂浓度均匀，调整揉捏辊轴的空隙3、 冷却到50度以下在进行卸压。
2. Adhere to the uniformity of resin concentration, adjust the gap of kneading roller axle 3, cooling to less than 50 degrees before pressure relief.
Fire-proof board is made of kraft base paper impregnated by melamine and phenolic resin under high temperature and pressure. Whether the fire-proof board cracks depends mainly on the sealing edge and the pressing of the fire-proof board.
When the decorative fireproof board construction device is in operation, after arriving at the scene, use dry towel to wipe off the floating dust and adhere to the cleaning of the fireproof board. All decorative fire-proof panels should be laid flat, with one base plate at the bottom and one on the face, so as to keep the panels flat and not vertical, so as to avoid the cracking and warping of the panels. Select the appropriate thickness of fire protection board and correct construction.